Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Linda talks about Hogan - violence & infedility



FoxNews.com has an article about Linda Hogan and her allegations against Hulk Hogan over violence and infidelity.

"It scared me that he might just snap, not realize what he's doing, he is just so strong," said Hogan. "I thought he could kill me. He had his hands around my neck one time on the bed and he started squeezing my throat. He just went into this trance and I looking at him and saying, 'Terry, stop, stop. I can't breathe.'

"And it was like, all of the sudden, when he lifted his hand off of my throat, it was like something came over him and came back down to earth. But meanwhile, I was like, 'Oh my God, this is how I'm going to die.' At that point, I just knew I couldn't let myself ever get in that situation again. It was too close."

Credit: WrestlingInc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment