Monday, August 15, 2011

Champion agrees to defend MLW Title with challenger's hair on the line







August 6, 2011 - After delaying her official response to Melanie Cruise's championship challenge, Veronica Fairchild finally agreed to defend the MLW World Title, with one stipulation.



"I will defend my belt against her," Fairchild said, "only if Melanie Cruise agrees to shave that mop off the top of her head after I beat her!"



Cruise did not hesitate to accept the stipulation.



"Like I said before, I'll put anything on the line to get one last shot at that loudmouth," Cruise said. "I'll end her career and shut her mouth once and for all."



Last night, the contracts were signed by both participants, making the match official. On August 20, Fairchild will defend her MLW World Championship against Cruise in a No-Disqualification, No-Time-Limit, Title vs. Hair Match at MLW Studios.



"She's going to look really funny bald," Fairchild said laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment