Friday, January 7, 2011

Angie...A-a-a-ngie

Angie Everhart is a former fashion model. I am not sure if Fred Norris would call her a Super Model, but she was billed as one at Wizard World 2010 in Rosemont (IL). I really wouldn't argue either way. Everhart has also done some acting, although she hasn't had any memorable parts really.
Over the last few years, Everhart has appeared on various reality tv shows. I really can't argue against that either. As much as I hate reality tv, I'd probably be on a show in a heartbeat if I had the chance. Actually, a handful of people know my idea for a reality show (and are probably sick of hearing about it).

I talked to Everhart about her riding accident which broke her back at age 19. Coming back from that is the most impressive thing she has done, in my opinion.
Angie Everhart and me in Rosemont, IL-August 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment